[LAU] Another direction

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:59:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Folderol <folderol at ukfsn.org> wrote:
> Thanks very much for your comments guys.
>
> @Julien
> When the winter months come I actually try to write brighter summer
> tunes, so this could be a problem :)
>
> @Philipp
> Look on the bright side - you'll eventually catch up with us!

I had a listen and I like the lyrics, i like the guitar parts, but the
synths are just so huge! :) I find them a little overpowering and the
note choice is a little scary for me somehow. It has this vibe of
impending doom, in a Tom Waits style. The guitar and lyrics are
pretty. I'm listening on my lovely sounding in ear canal headphones
which are very clean and some say a little analytical so results might
be totally different on speakers.

Loki