[LAU] OT music conducive to programming?

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:17:01 UTC 2010

I don't listen to music much now, because of consideration for
neighbours (most of my music collection is best loud) and different
music tastes to my partner.

Anyway, I'm just listening to The Prodigy's "Invaders Must Die" which
reminded me of many a time staying up all night with mates playing on
Xbox/Playstation listening to electronic IDM/DANCE/ETC music - which
is conducive to shooting people, hijacking cars, racing anti-gravity
craft, beating people up, etc. But I find it a bit too distracting
while trying to program.

Anyone have any recommendations for music good for getting them into
the frame of mind for programming?

Thanks,
James.

--