[LAU] OT music conducive to programming?

Alex Tinsley cvtrig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:22:02 UTC 2010

  Looks like I might be a bit late to this conversation, however if
you're still interested. When I was going through online university a
few years ago for my BSCS - Mainly web programming, Java, PHP, and UML
etc. I'm a lifer when it comes to electronic music. The music that got
me through school and subsequently anything intense I need to do for
work I listen to a minimal techno station called www.deepmix.ru, it's a
shoutcast stream. I highly recommend it. It's not annoying and you can
let it run for hours.