[LAU] jamin (was: Albums under a label recorded and/or mixed with Linux)

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Wed Sep 29 22:11:32 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:33:37PM +0200, Philipp Überbacher wrote:

> Wow, those dips are pretty deep.. about 25 dB..

In theory they'd go to minus infinity. What is worse is that they
are also quite wide at the -3dB points.

> Do I understand your hint correctly when I guess that if you invert the
> mid band and add it at the right level the whole thing would end up more
> or less flat?

Just inverting it will produce a sum response that is more or less
flat. It will have bumps of a few dB instead of the deep dips, but
this can be corrected to some degree by adjusting the filter params.

Ciao,

--
FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.