[LAU] A Rave From The Grave

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Apr 3 20:44:47 UTC 2011

Well that's the title I used, when I put one of my tunes up on 'another' place.
But...
A day later and I posted the following there :)

> Thanks a lot LR. I should have also posted the original blurb that went with
> this. {ahem}
> "The cries and suffering of countless victims down the centuries slowly awakens
> the avenger from its slumber. At last it strikes, destroying all in its wake,
> then returns once more to its unknown lair."

> However...
> After putting this up I decided to listen to it again - big mistake of course,
> because then I thought 'Now why did I do this when I could have done that.' You
> get the idea?

> Well a day later and I've made the following changes:
> The first lead is smoother (and has one chord change)
> The second lead is thinner and brighter.
> The fifth lead is fatter
> The percussion is louder
> Some of the twiddly bits are clearer.
> A couple of timing peculiarities have been corrected.
> Apart from the percussion, it is now 100% Yoshimi Smile

I don't *think* I ever posted it here either. Anyway here is the bright shiny
and new version.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Awakening_The_Avenger.ogg

Hope you like it.

--