[LAU] m4a file conversion. Did Apple lock it up ?

vogel at ct.metrocast.net vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Apr 7 02:46:31 UTC 2011

A few days ago my daughter had an organ recital. I should have brought some kind
of recording device, but when I got there I only had my Iphone. It has a voice
recording app. I think I actually did capture it, but when I migrate the file
to my computer what I get is an m4a file for which I'm not finding
appropriate software.

I'd like to convert it to a wav file so that I can try to enhance it with audacity.

Conversion software that I tried...failed.

Anyone know a sure fire way to convert it ?

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======