[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Apr 21 22:57:37 UTC 2011

Hello Massy1
   First to the FUSE part; It might be interesting, but on the other hand, we
already have lo_send, I think that was the programs name, which just sends a
parameter value to a specific OSC path. I've used it in my earliest testing
with DSSI plugins. You can use that from a shell script. By using this design
for our interface, we only add another layer. In any case i'm not sure how
much info OSC nodes can actually give. I would doubt, if they can tell you
what unit a value has or what its possible enumeration values mean (1 = sine,
2 = sqaure...) So that part would always have to be configured in some way. If
one is clever, one might write an xml file for this. It's not as much work as
hard-coding it into a single interface for a sngle program and might allow for
an "almost" automation. Without that XML file, the UI would just show, what
can be gathered from the OSC parameters, through the OSC system.
   Kind regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net