[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Thu Apr 28 20:14:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

This discussion is very interesting and new thoughts keep floating up to
the surface: it's very refreshing.

I too will have a look at RDF and see what I think of it. It seems clear
to me that a means of describing parameter sets is really the corner
stone to lay before achieving any of the things discussed so far in this
thread.

I like the idea of a plugin architecture that would allow the interface
builder to interact using various protocol, but, at the same time, I'm
pretty sure such an architecture is way beyond my modest programming
skills. Same goes for an OSC-to-function generator. I think starting
simple might be3 the best way to hopefully achieve something useable at
some point in the future. :)

Cheers,
S.M.