[LAU] An appeal to famous artists?

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 17:11:03 UTC 2011

> [My current modus operandi is to use ubuntu live to partition, grub
> and generally check out a new system. Then install debian.  Any better
> suggestions are welcome :-) ]

Maybe you will like the Debian installer to partition, install Debian,
and build a grub with ALL
the other OS (including other Debian or derivates...) living on the
machine, in one shot ?

Many news in GRUB2, the new standard in Squeeze, but very well explained
here :

You can choose on the Debian site differents behaviours : USB, cd,
etc... for 32 or 64 bits.

I used it since 3 versions of Debian and never have a problem with it !

Go there to make your advice : debian.org (sorry, can't give you more
precise link, cause
something in the box automagically redirect the browser to the french
version of the site)))

HTH, Fred