[LAU] Musescore needs help

pedro gonzalez pdro74 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:30:58 UTC 2011

  Hi, I'm an absolute beguinner here, forgivme if I make any mistake of some kind. The reason for this message is that Musescore new version 1.1 has been out for 2 weeks (aprox)... only in windows and mac. The person in charge to compile and update the ppa for linux repositories seems not in a hurry, and I know there is many linux-audio-users around here with exellent skills so I was wondering if anyone with the time and interest would be kind enough to help. Thanks

More info:

http://musescore.org/en/node/11786

Pedro Gonzalez
http://softwarelibreparamusicos.blogspot.com/