[LAU] Musescore needs help

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:49:50 UTC 2011

On 08/12/2011 03:30 PM, pedro gonzalez wrote:
>   Hi, I'm an absolute beguinner here, forgivme if I make any mistake
> of some kind. The reason for this message is that Musescore new
> version 1.1 has been out for 2 weeks (aprox)... only in windows and
> mac. The person in charge to compile and update the ppa for linux
> repositories seems not in a hurry, and I know there is many
> linux-audio-users around here with exellent skills so I was wondering
> if anyone with the time and interest would be kind enough to help. Thanks
>
> More info:
>
> http://musescore.org/en/node/11786

Probably the best way to go, report a bug (new upstream version) to
Debian and backport the up-to-date software from Unstable to Ubuntu (via
pbuilder or prevu).
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Debian/Bugs
http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&suite=all&section=all&keywords=musescore
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Prevu