[LAU] qtractor lost menu bar

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Tue Aug 16 09:46:16 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Rui Nuno Capela's message of 2011-08-16 11:31:43 +0200:
> On 08/16/2011 09:38 AM, Renato wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:20:48 +0200
> > Philipp Überbacher<hollunder at lavabit.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> Excerpts from Renato's message of 2011-08-16 09:33:58 +0200:

> >> Ah, the most important one :) always annoying when that happens.
> >> The config file can be found under $XDG_HOME/rncbc.org, which most
> >> likely means ~/.config/rncbc.org.
> >
> > ahh, thanks! silly me didn't use the -i switch in "locate" so searching
> > qtractor didn't yield "Qtractor.conf" in that directory.
> >

> no need for tinkering the config file, you just to press the Ctrl+M
> key combination to bring back the menu bar
>
> cheers

The problem is that the typically place to look up key combinations is
the menu. So with the menu gone you can't look up the shortcut.

You also couldn't open the shortcuts menu, even if you knew the
combination (alt+h, s) because this doesn't work without the menu
visible.