[LAU] [slightly OT] Musical citation (what is allowed?)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Dec 1 12:46:37 UTC 2011

Hello again my friend!
   In this case I will make the effort. I usually just play my own music or use
Bach. Everything else is accidental. But I'd much rather have that in order.
Besides, whatever you may think about musicians: They are humans too, so they
span the complete horizon from kindly minded people, to bad mouthed bastards.
:-) And there are the record labels as well. :-) So that's the end of that.
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======