[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Dec 7 09:56:34 UTC 2011

Ah, there is the problem, which I stupidly ignored. I put this into the
pcm.!defalt device, because I don't know how to set specific alsa devices for
skype, if at all possible. In any case it's qt, which I can't use. I'm not
sure, if there is any distro, that has teh new QT with the access bridge. so
I'm working out an ALSA way to solving this problem, if possible. I'll
continue my quest then.
   Kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;