[LAU] New floss made album released, Garage Orchestra! - The decison of Don Rodrigo

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Thu Dec 8 09:09:40 UTC 2011

On 12/07/2011 11:25 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> Even if the music is crap,
> and I agree it is, he can be proud of what he has done.

Wow. This list dislikes pop!

I'll think hard before posting any music I make here again!

EDIT: I thought this list was about music/linux. Posting things here
made with linux is a good thing. I think it really good the production
quality and number of genres represented have gone up. We're a really
small community, why bash others effords? No-one is trying to make
"crap", but we're not into the same kinds of music. If I hear something
here I don't like, I just don't comment, why should I discourage others
unless I have something constructive to offer?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk