[LAU] Some christmas music

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 23 22:59:51 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!
   It shouldn't be said, that I'm a spoil sport or kill joy - although I might
be :-). Still I thought I'd throw in my penny for the christmas mood. Three
Bach chorales played on Aeolus:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/exporting_xmas.ogg
   or (for the poor ogg-deficient):
http://juliencoder.de/nama/exporting_xmas.mp3
   Or of course from the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   The chorales are "Herzlich tut mich verlangen" (Weihnachtsoratorium -
christmas oratorio), "O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden" (Matthauespassion - St.
Matthew's passion) and "Wir Christenleut" (Weihnachtsoratorium again). I know,
that the St. Matthew's passion is for easter, but its the same melody as the
first one, only with a completely different harmonisation and the keys worked
nicely for me, for I didn't want to move from a minor to f# minor in one go.
:-)
   I bag to excuse the two obvious glitches in there, but it was late night and
when it comes to christmas I'm a kill joy after all and why I should I bring
more fun to this time of year? :-)
   I still hope yo like it and with that say merry christmas or whatever merry
time you'd like to celebrate!
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======