[LAU] qjackctl and ubuntu 11.10 unity

hermann brummer- at web.de
Fri Dec 30 15:33:50 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 30.12.2011, 15:23 +0000 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 03:58:30PM +0100, hermann wrote:
>
> > Aktuell, as a example, gxtuner restore his size, position and also the
> > work space next to all other settings he use.
>
> So there is a way to do this (restore workspace) that doesn't depend
> on which WM or DE is being used ? I'd be much interested to know more
> about that.
>
> Ciao,

So you directly point on the nail, like you ever do. :-)

My implementation didn't work with compitz as far I know, but, I haven't
test this, because I didn't use compitz. (A workaround for compitz is
possible, but I cant (wouldn't) test it.
In use is gdkx.h witch is a gdk wrapper to xlib.
This works with all desktop managers witch respect the standards from
freedesktop.org

The related functions to get and set the workspace could be found in
tuner.cpp line 30 -> 105.

greets
hermann