[LAU] Linux Laptops?

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Feb 15 10:19:10 UTC 2011

Am 15.02.2011 02:14, schrieb Jim Eastman:
> I agree with the positive comments about Lenovo laptops

I can recommend the thinkpad also

BUT: dont let yourself be fooled by the Lenovo-mark alone. Lenovo also
offers cheaper Notebooks. I had a N200 that was quite OK for day-to-day
use but certainly not the best machine under the sun for audio-work.

Get a Thinkpad, a real Thinkpad. If you find them too expensive buy a
used one. A 2-year old T60 is by far better than a brand new cheapo-model.