[LAU] Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 16 13:53:45 UTC 2011

Paul Davis wrote:
> ardour does not support linux native VSTs. there are no plans to add
> support, but if someone wrote a patch for it, i'm not opposed to
> merging it.

Thanks for the clarification, Paul. I wasn't sure if there was any
position on Ardour + native VSTs. Personally, I hope such a patch
appears, especially when I note that I have far more synthesizers in
native Linux VST format than in any other Linux audio plugin format. I
know that there are LV2 synths in the making, but right now we have a
nice assortment of Linux VST synths that could be nicely employed with
direct support in Ardour3.

Best,

dp