[LAU] gx_head accessibility question/request

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Thu Feb 17 09:28:12 UTC 2011

Am 16.02.2011 20:43, schrieb S. Massy:
> Hey again,
>

> BTW, has anybody found a good clean setting with gx_head?

I made a preset called "krystallic" for my Ibanez RG RX, that sounds
really crisp for me. You can find it under "Presets/Factory
Settings/zettberlin".

At the moment I work on more presets including clean stuff with a RG565.

Please note, that gx_head reacts quite like a real amp to the
guitar-signal(and that is, what I like so much about guitarix/gx_head
;-) ) .

Thus the input-gain has a strong influence on the results. So if a
preset does not sound as expected, try to fiddle a little with your
system mixer (keep gain just below 0db) and with gx_heads Pre Gain -
control.

best regards

HZN