[LAU] Stutter effect for linux

jy jypllx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:00:56 UTC 2011

i was recently talking with the developer. recently meaning December 2010.

I contacted him to correct a few bugs on TapeUtape. He told me he had no
time for it as he was busy working on tranches. He wanted to finish the new
version of Tranches before doing a refactor of tapeutape.

Don't know if that still stands though...

but maybe he'll let you know, i believe he's on the list.

jy