[LAU] Stutter effect for linux

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:46:00 UTC 2011

Hi jy,

> i was recently talking with the developer. recently meaning December 2010.

i also spoke with him sometime around then, he had said that he aiming
to have it finished by the new year. ~ but i've checked his git repo
(recently) and it's not ready yet. ( i can wait though! )

> I contacted him to correct a few bugs on TapeUtape. He told me he had no
> time for it as he was busy working on tranches. He wanted to finish the new
> version of Tranches before doing a refactor of tapeutape.

well, I hope he finishes tranches before TapeUtape too. As it is the
most reliable cool beat-slicing app i have found for linux ~ and
cheerz to him for that ;)

> Don't know if that still stands though...

one can only hope. :)

thanks Jy,

jordan