[LAU] A Couple Organ Duets by a friend

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jan 2 18:10:55 UTC 2011

Hello LAUers!
   So just a few days ago, Kevin sent me these and was quite happy for me to
pass them onto you. Two duets of chruch and theatre organ. He uses jOrgan with
some soundfonts, I believe. I CC'd him, oso if you have questions or nice
comments to make, just include him. :-)
   The first one is a mix of the bell caroll, whatever that is - not too
familiar with English christmas carolls - and a Bach chorale (nun komm' der
Heiden Heiland). The second one is Jesu, Joy of Men's desiring. Kevin wasn't
overly pleased with the playing, but I think it's beautiful. There are some
slight timing problems, because the organ software didn't want to behave
properly, but it's easy to skip past that.
   I believe the links below should work for a month, then they will go out.
   So enjoy it and thanks Kevin!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxiulv
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lsd4o
   Kindly yours