[LAU] Showcasing a new track on Neil Modular Track

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Jan 6 11:57:38 UTC 2011

On 01/05/2011 09:14 PM, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> On 2011-01-05 21:11, Robin Paulson wrote:
>
>> what's your reasoning behind this
>
> Is there an rt kernel available for 10.10?

No, and that is one of my main objectives against using 10.10. Alessio
Bogani does have a PPA with a -realtime kernel for 10.10 but since there
are no multimedia PPA's for 10.10 (except some packages in philip5's
PPA) and I don't feel like re-packaging or compiling everything myself I
don't see any reason to use it. But I could be wrong about this, maybe
someone stepped up and offers everything for Maverick philip5, FalkTX,
Tango Studio and me are offering in our Lucid PPA's.

Best,

Jeremy