[LAU] Showcasing a new track on Neil Modular Track

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Jan 6 12:06:28 UTC 2011

On 01/05/2011 09:11 PM, Robin Paulson wrote:
> jackd for one
> is vastly improved

Which one? Jack1 or Jack2? I'm a Jack1 user and afaik 10.10 installs
Jack2 by default.
I've got nothing against .10 releases, I've worked quite a while with
9.10. But when reading all the posts regarding Jack and FireWire issues
with 10.10 on the Ubuntu forums and mailinglists I have my doubts about
this release. It really is a transitional release imo when it comes to
music production, Jack1 vs Jack2, old FireWire stack vs JuJu stack.

Best,

Jeremy