[LAU] Fortepiano giga files from pianoteq

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Mon Jan 17 21:22:06 UTC 2011

On 18/01/11 07:26, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Nigel!
> Go with gigastudio3. I've got a few of those, even big ones and they
> work very nicely. Only one feature you can't use, as I am aware at
> least, and that's the .gsi files, which are for convolving, as in body
> impuse responses and the like. but I managd perfectly without and
> haven't regretted any piano I bought.

Is there any one that you'd recommend as the "best", or perhaps just the
most useful/versatile? I've been outspoken on this list about my
fondness for Pianoteq, but for $25 I can afford to put my money where my
mouth is, so to speak, and pick up a good commercial sampled piano for
comparison.

Thanks
Leigh