[LAU] [Music] Prog/synth/atmospheric/IDK: Vale Fanfare

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:28:57 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Q <lists at quirq.ukfsn.org> wrote:

> Hi Julien
>
> Apologies for the delay in replying, I got sucked into cleaning an analogue
> string machine so that it now works more-or-less properly. Then I had to
> re-arrange my synths to make room for it.

Wow!

Thats the best audiophile excuse I've heard on this list or anywhere for
that matter- I picture Q having a whole hall (or at least a v. large room)
full or synths, mixers, patch cables etc. that he has to notify his next of
kin before he wades in to place his newly fixed string synth- just
fantastic! Teleharmonium mk1 eat-your-heart out type stuff.

Nice to see Mr Hetherington raise his rarely heard voice t'other day. Did
you decide on a name for the virtual whippet C?