[LAU] State of the art GUI

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 08:40:38 UTC 2011

One person's welcome addition can be someone else's useless visual
clutter! So clearly, the usability of an app should not be dependent on
the presence of what (IMHO) is useless visual clutter much more than
half the time ...

Top-posting just to be courteous to Android. ;-)

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community