[LAU] State of the art GUI

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:41:23 UTC 2011

On the subject of android phones, only a small selection of them and other
smartphones/tablets actually have keyboards. Surely item #7 for having
keyboard accelerators for every function is a bit of a misnomer if you are
talking about State of the Art? This is definitely not a must have. Computing
is changing and the keyboard, as useful as it is for some users, is very `last
century`.

Regards, nick.
Top posted for the benefit of state of the art interfaces.
"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer