[LAU] Limiters?

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:17:55 UTC 2011

Hello!

I'm on a ardour 2.8.11-setup and I'm looking for the best possible limiter.
Rest of my plugin-use is linuxdsp and some calf, so I need a good limiter to
be able to crank it all up a notch compressionwise. I'm currently using TAP
Scalinglimiter, which is the best one I've found yet that dont give me
zippernoise etc, but I can't push that limiter as far as I want without
artifacts in the sound etc.

Do you guys have some tips? I'd be most grateful!

(also, Linuxdsp if you're reading this, please make a good limiter lol. I
love your other stuff)

Regards!