[LAU] pulseaudio in realtime mode

mark hadman markhadman at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 00:15:54 UTC 2011

I tried to get the PA-jack sink working last year - a week of fiddling
and I couldn't get it to stop getting kicked out by jack! I've ended
up using one soundcard for PA apps and another for jack apps. I would
have kicked PA out altogether were it not for one SDL-based game
(Braid) that wouldn't play nicely with ALSA.