[LAU] usb soundcard w 2 mic in

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Mon Jul 11 09:20:35 UTC 2011

Hi

A friend of mine has a birthday comming up. His wife asked me for
advice, because she'd like to treat him with a sound card. So I'm hoping
for some recomendations for a soundcard that:

1) works with linux

2) has (at least) two 48V xlr mic inputs

3) has (at least) two line in (could be shared with the mic ins)

4) has headphones out, with some good monitor features (like my FA66)

I was looking at the roland quad-capture, what has the right price tag,
but that's doesn't seem to be working with linux, or?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk