[LAU] usb soundcard w 2 mic in

Gwenhwyfaer gwenhwyfaer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:43:22 UTC 2011

On 14/07/2011, Emanuel Rumpf <xbran at web.de> wrote:
>> Cuz you're using their bandwidth for your site's benefit.
>>
> Do you actually think those few bytes matter these days ?

Yes. When you use a large image and tell the browser to resize it, you
use up my bandwidth to download it, the vendor's bandwidth to serve
it, and my memory to decompress it. That may well make Firefox fall
over with an out of memory error. You are screwing everyone else
because you can't be bothered to do the right thing. If you don't
think that's rude, there's precious little hope for you.