[LAU] ExpressCard sound card (Indigo IOx)

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:05:13 UTC 2011

Harry.

Great news! Thought I had read previously they work well but worth double checking before buying.

Yeah I know about the DJx, but as my desktop has been in bits for many months and not sure if/when I am likely to put it back together (build a new one) I feel it is worth having the recording capabilities on the laptop.

ExpressCard slot on my laptop comes off a Texas Instruments chipset so I believe it should work very well.

Regards, Dale.

(PS on lists like this should I reply below so it's easier to read for people on Digest versions of the mail, rather than above like I have done? Been a while since I used many mail lists but sure I remember something about down-posting rather than up-posting...)