[LAU] ExpressCard sound card (Indigo IOx)

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:14:04 UTC 2011

Hey,

Keep in mind I have the "DJ" not the "DJx", so I'm using the PCMCIA, not the
ExpressCard.

The ALSA matrix has no mention of the DJx.. so I can't confirm.
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Echo_Corporation

However on the echo page, they're listed under the same heading for stats,
so I presume that the internal engine is the same, only the hardware
interface is different.
<http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Echo_Corporation>
http://www.echoaudio.com/Products/Product_Comparison_Chart.php

Perhaps its worth it to ask on the alsa-devel list if it should work. Also,
if you find out please report back.. I'm intrested now.
Cheers -Harry

> (PS on lists like this should I reply below so it's easier to read for
> people on Digest versions of the mail, rather than above like I have done?
> Been a while since I used many mail lists but sure I remember something
> about down-posting rather than up-posting...)

If there's a direct question / I'm answering a question asked a couple of
mails back, I'll do this. (Ie: quick quote, and then answer). But I'm no
mailing list guru, so just do what you think you'd like to read back :)