[LAU] ExpressCard sound card (Indigo IOx)

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:49:19 UTC 2011

Keep in mind I have the "DJ" not the "DJx", so I'm using the PCMCIA, not the ExpressCard.
The ALSA matrix has no mention of the DJx.. so I can't confirm.
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Echo_Corporation

Their Developers section with the generic driver only mentions PCI/PCMCIA not PCIe/ExpressCard too and was last updated before the X series of cards were release.

Googling I can find a couple of people asking the same question but not the answer...

EG. http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7216&p=21260
and searching for either djx or iox brings that thread as only result.

OK links saying it should work as long as you install alsa-firmware as the binaries have been included in there so it should be good :-)

And even that may be old, getting confused but everything points towards the positive, which is good.

Dale.