[LAU] Ceres3 on a current music LiveCD?

hermann brummer- at web.de
Sun Jul 24 13:06:27 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 24.07.2011, 05:07 -0700 schrieb NJCross:
> Could someone guide me to an iso file for a working music liveCD which
> includes a working version of Ceres3. I need to create an AudioSculpt
> partial tracking file from a sound file, so could use Sculpttool
> instead but it needs to be on liveCD or simple to install. Why doesn't
> IRCAM allow any free access to analysis tools like superVP? Anyway, if
> not, any ideas?
>
> NJC

AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.1 seems to have CERES 3 installed, btw. it is listed
http://simosnet.com/livecdroom/list.html
as installed. Unfortunately DeMuDi isn't active any more, any how, you
can get the Live Cd here. (Untested Link)
http://linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/AGNULA-DeMuDi-Download-1998.html

greats
hermann