[LAU] Ceres3 on a current music LiveCD?

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:58:13 UTC 2011

 I have a repository up with a modified version of ceres to compile nicely
under debian (and most likely other modern package-based linux
distributions).  I believe that my repository will simplify the build
process for you, if you resort to building it yourself.

see: https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Ceres-Debian

Note that this is Ceres, not Ceres 3, but people on this mailing list tell
me that Ceres is more up to date than Ceres 3, and contains almost all of
the same features.

Jeremy