[LAU] Linux friendly tablet [WAS: wireless midi controller with at least one fader]

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Wed Jul 27 09:05:22 UTC 2011

On 07/23/2011 02:35 PM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> A possible solution for this problem may be to replace the
> phone device by a Meego tablet like the wetab or exopc.

This is getting a bit OT, bit hey the WeTab looks like a cool tablet.
Anyone had one in their hands? Wouls I be buying into yesteryears
technologies with a company that only did one product and died with it?
In other words; if I buy an WeTab today and WeTab GmbH goes out of
business tomorrow, what will my WeTab experience be in say three years,
regarding availability of software?

The specs look quite a bit lower than the iPad (that I won't buy for
sure, because if its hostility towards linux), but maybe that's to be
expected...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk