[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] release gxtuner-1.0

hermann brummer- at web.de
Wed Jul 27 11:19:07 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 27.07.2011, 10:13 +0000 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:08:07AM +0100, allcoms wrote:
>
> > I've still not got round to trying guitarix itself but its certainly
> > nice to have its tuner as a standalone app - especially as its the
> > only fully working and currently maintained Linux/JACK tuner I've
> > tried.
>
> Never tried it because I'm not a guitarist, but you can probably
> use zita-at1 as a guitar tuner as well - it indicates the closest
> note and the error.
>
> Ciao,

Hi Fons

well, zita-at1 is a nice app, but as a simple tuner it's a bit overhead.
Not at least, thanks to your famous library zita-resampler, gxtuner
needs ~1% CPU to indicate the tune and freq.
Also, gxtuner, comes with the well known analogue like interface witch
guitarists use all over the world.
And now, it is full scalable.

regards
hermann