[LAU] PS: [OT] Kernel 2.6.39.1

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Jun 8 00:58:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Devin Anderson <devin at charityfinders.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
>
>> I suggest that if you're up for reading a long article, you read all of this:
>>
>>   http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/04/25/110425fa_fact_bilger?currentPage=all
>
> That was a fantastic article.  Thank you for posting it.

you're welcome. the day i read this i felt like i had died and gone to heaven.

however, i should point out that i got the link to this from a web
site that links to stuff of (almost) this quality every day:

  Arts & Letters Daily
       http://www.aldaily.com/

its an absolute treasure-trove of links to well written, deep,
intellectual articles and reviews. just enough flow keep to up with,
to keep coming back to, but not so much as to feel overwhelmed.

and now we're way, way off topic :)

--p