[LAU] OT - syncing partially out of sync video and audio in existing files

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jun 10 20:36:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 21:44 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> http://rg42.org/wiki/a3vtl

Wow, Ardour with MIDI sequencer and for video sync. I can't believe that
this is real. Am I awake?

Any chance that it will work with 4 GB RAM (who cares for RAM, it's
cheap, but I can't buy a new mobo and CPU etc.), AMD 2.1 GHz dual-core,
HDSPe AIO or does this need some kind of super computer to do an
extensive production?

I would like to remove the OT for the subject, because this isn't OT. I
never have given up to get rid off MIDI jitter and I get rid of it, but
I have given up to get a workstation that would enable all I would like
to have.

On what hardware was it successfully used? What distro?

Cheers!

Ralf