[LAU] RME analog out of phase to ADAT connected Behringer analog out

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 14 12:53:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 11:45 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> all the channels of your Behringer mixer sound different

And they do sound much more different than on any other mixer I ever
heard, I suspect nearly everybody to be able to hear this, at least that
stereo to the centre does differ extremely.
Switching inputs, cables etc. is important, not only for tests, but when
doing home recording engineering always needs to be done different to
professional recording.