[LAU] RME analog out of phase to ADAT connected Behringer analog out

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue Jun 14 16:50:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:22:54 -0400
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ
>
> (a video that anyone with any pretensions to being an audio engineer
> needs to watch, assuming they can listen to english).

Wow.  I've been able to listen to about 20 minutes of this and I wanted
to say thanks for posting this link.  This really is a fantastic
opportunity to hear experts in the field clearly explain things that
are really important for people who hope to advance their amateur
recordings to another level.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com