[LAU] Text-based sound visualisation?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 21 07:26:29 UTC 2011

Hello Massy!
   Ecasignalview works. I just used it yesterday. Running Ecasound 2.8.1 and
python 2.6.6. I haven't seen jack_meter yet, but what I like about
ecasignalview is, that it shows the signal horizontally.
   OK, I've uploaded songanalysis now. I believe it's a version that I modified
slightly in some way, although I can't remember in which. I only know, that it
was a helpful one. :-) I sent my changes to the author I believe. We talked at
least and he told me where to find a few things.
http://juliencoder.de/songanalysis-0.4.0.tar.bz2
   I hope you find it to your liking, simple as it is.
   Warmly yours
              Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net