[LAU] Experimental? Ambient?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 28 22:27:31 UTC 2011

Hello Will1
   This piece was very nice. It had atmoshere and I liked it better, than
theother work you do. I don't know, the arrangement embraced you more and
easily lead me to another place. I also enjoyed that feeling on the edge,
between spacey and just big and calm and utterly non spaced out. With the
comments from you, I can understand, why that music could be inspired by
listening to the wires on telegraph poles. Very expressive.
   Thanks for sharing!
   Best wishes
            Julien

--------