[LAU] Experimental? Ambient?

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Tue Jun 28 22:51:28 UTC 2011

Thanks everyone for your comments :)

Sometime between Patrick's and Julien's posts I uploaded a slightly improved
version to the same link.

In this, I picked up the point about the highs, and put some EQ on the first
sound to take the edge off a bit. I also made the 2nd and 3rd sounds come in
more gradually. Finally I made that last chord fade out *much* more slowly.

There is no overall reverb. Everything is generated within one instance of
Yoshimi with effects on the individual patches.

There have been a few times I've thought about adding videos to my music, but
it would be an enormously steep learning curve as I have no knowledge at all
about the visual arts (and I already don't have time for all the things I
currently want to do!)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk