[LAU] Cracks while using Audiophile 2496

Cedric Roux sed at free.fr
Mon Mar 14 09:37:04 UTC 2011

----- "Manu" <manu at mindslicer.com> wrote:
> Maybe I should have recorded a clean guitar ;-)

yeah, the distortion does not help, even if you have
a nice sound.

> But I definitely hear high pitched crackle noises (e.g at the
> beginning when the guitar starts playing).

Okay, by pushing the level I can hear them too. You're not crazy. :-)

If you plan to just record your guitar with distortion
no one will notice, not a big problem, especially if you're
in a grindcore/noise band. :-)

Sorry, no idea of what's going on. Just make more tests before sending
the card back IMHO... If it's not the card, another one will give you
the same results.