[LAU] Another song recorded with Linux: Vinter

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:34:02 UTC 2011

Tjena Gabbe,

being from the northern of sweden I do both understand and can easily
relate to this :-)
I like winter but sometimes it get's too much (as this winter pheew),
we still have nearly 50cm snow here...

Nicely done song, listening on laptop speakers so I'm not getting the
best experience but it sounds good!

2011/3/30 Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de>:
>  If I should put in a bad word as well, only one thing would potentially
> spring to mind: The electric guitar might have been even more fluid, if you
> used different compression for it. I think even shorter attack, to remove
> the click at the beginning of the notes. So the plucking noise wouldn't be
> that loud.

Very interesting observation. I would not have thought of that but you
have a point. I have to remember to try that myself :)

Regards,
Robert