[LAU] Another song recorded with Linux: Vinter

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:49:10 UTC 2011

Thank you again for listening all! And thanks very very much for the kind
words!

The tips about compression and mic-placement when recording is something
I'll definately take with me into future recordings! The compressor is
actually something I started laborating with more recently, and would very
much like to master it better as a tool to sculpt the sound.

I'm currently about halfway into a few projects, and it feels really good to
constantly evolve!

Thanks again!